Re: Final attempt

Hello Alexander,

Sorry for the delay. I herewith grant permission to translate
"XML in 10 points" and "W3C in 7 points" according to the
rules in the Copyright FAQ
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620.html#translate),
with the following changes:

- Instead of using the term 'normative version', please use
   'original version'. (these documents are not normative)
- Indicate the date of the original to which your translations
   correspond, and say that the original may change (this is
   necessary because the original documents don't have dated
   URIs).

As for Bert's "Design Guide", I have copied Bert. Bert, what do you think?

Regards,   Martin.