Thank you martin, I have fixed the problems :)

Hi Martin and translators, I am Omoti at Japan :)

At first, thank you for the permission to translate the

Document Notice
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/copyright-documents.html

And next, about my previous translation at
http://www.net24.ne.jp/~omoti/w3c/consortium/legal/ipr-notice-20000612_ja.html

1) I have changed the margin between paragraph from 1.5cm to 1em

2) I have changed the permission link from
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2001JanMar/0080.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2001JanMar/0081.html

3)Sorry for the previous my email lacking subject.

Regards.

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:11:19 +0900
Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org> wrote:

> Yes, you can get permission, under the same conditions
> as you got for another legal document.
>
> By the way, on
> http://www.net24.ne.jp/~omoti/w3c/consortium/legal/ipr-notice-20000612_ja.html,
> there are very big gaps between paragraphs. Also, you link to the
> permission to translate, but that link
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2001JanMar/0080.html
> goes to something else.
>
> And please use a subject in your mail next time :-).

Omoti
http://www.net24.ne.jp/~omoti/
omoti@n24.net