Japanese translation for DOCUMENT NOTICE by Omoti completed

Hi Martin and translators, I am Omoti at Japan :)

I have finished the Japanese translation for DOCUMENT NOTICE
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/copyright-documents.html

The Japanese translation is available at
http://www.net24.ne.jp/~omoti/w3c/consortium/legal/copyright-documents-19990405_ja.html

Let me know any problems about this translation.

Thank you for your help.

Regards.

On Thu, 22 Feb 2001 00:58:23 +0900
Omoti <omoti@n24.net> wrote:

> Hi Martin and translators, I am Omoti at Japan :)
>
> At first, thank you for the permission to translate the
>
> Document Notice
> http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/copyright-documents.html
>

> On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:11:19 +0900
> Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org> wrote:
>
> > Yes, you can get permission, under the same conditions
> > as you got for another legal document.

Omoti
http://www.net24.ne.jp/~omoti/
omoti@n24.net