Per-language translation lists (was Re: Validator problems)

From: Masayasu Ishikawa <mimasa@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 01:28:47 +0900
To: kroll_@yahoo.com
Cc: w3c-translators@w3.org
Croll <kroll_@yahoo.com> wrote:

> In addition, I have found that the translations page
> (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translations) doesn't
> have any information about Russian translations.

Please note that "by language" lists at
<http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#Language> are not
comprehensive; those are mostly maintained by volunteers in W3C
Offices or host institutions, e.g. a list of German translations
is maintained by folks at W3C German Office.  We are sorry that
we don't have an Office in Russia (yet).

Regards,
--
Masayasu Ishikawa / mimasa@w3.org
W3C - World Wide Web Consortium