Re: Translation of P3P

From: Martin J. Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 09:31:35 +0900
To: "Hung Hin Lik, Shell" <shellhung@linux.org.hk> (by way of "Martin J. Duerst" <duerst@w3.org>), w3c-translators@w3.org
Hello Shell Hung,

As said repeatedly on this list, anybody can translate any W3C
specification if they conform to our conditions at
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620.html#translate.

For these cases, there is only the requirement to tell us
that you are starting a translation, but no requirement to
ask us for permission, permission is already granted.

Regards,   Martin.

P.S.: 'Can I translate XYZ' seems to be the most frequent question
       on this list. If anybody has a good idea of how to reduce
       the number of such questions, please tell me.