Re: XHTML Basic in Japanese

At 00/12/24 20:27 +0900, Omoti wrote:
>Omoti <omoti@n24.net>
>http://www.net24.ne.jp/~omoti/w3c/markup/markup_ja.html
>
>I am translating markup.html into Japanese language.

Hello Omoti,

Looks like you are working on an interesting project.

However, please note the following:

- http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/ is not a specification.
   You therefore need to ask for permission to translate it,
   rather than just to tell us that you plan to translate it.
   I have copied Masayasu Ishikawa, HTML Activity Lead, to
   discuss this.

- The presentation you chose (original and translation mixed)
   also needs a special permission you have to ask for. I don't
   see any major problems with your way of presentation, but
   I think the colors for the translation could be improved.
   Orange is not exactly easy to read, and blue is both used
   for links and for some translation pieces.

- Even in case permission is given, I expect that you have to
   conform to the other conditions of our translation policy.
   In particular, you should add a sentence saying that the
   English page at the W3C is the orginial, and that there may
   be translation errors.

- Because you translate an evolving page, you should say to
   which date of the original page your translation conforms.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask (even
in Japanese).

Regards,   Martin.