Re: Translation of XML 1.0 Recommendation to Polish

"Martin J. Duerst" wrote:

> Please also note that a second edition of the XML 1.0 Recommendation
> is being finalized (http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-xml-2e-20000814).
> I would suggest to you and everybody else working on an XML
> translation that you align your translation with (the final
> version, not the current draft) of the second edition.

Probably we will start translating the first edition, and when the final
version of second edition will be available, we will update our
translation. I will inform you when we (the group of translators) make
decision on that and when we start the translation process.

Szymon