Re: Translation of XML 1.0 Recommendation to Polish

Hello Szymon,

I'm not aware of anybody else translating XML to Polish, but
I don't remember every message on this list. To check, please
do a search in the list archive using the form on
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/.

Please also note that a second edition of the XML 1.0 Recommendation
is being finalized (http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-xml-2e-20000814).
I would suggest to you and everybody else working on an XML
translation that you align your translation with (the final
version, not the current draft) of the second edition.

Regards,  Martin.