Re: Translation of Quicktips to Brazilian Portuguese

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000, Daniel Dardailler wrote:

 > (note that you forgot one quicktip, the script/applet one - I used
 > the portugese version)

Sorry, left my brain in CVS yesterday. Here's my proper translation:

Scripts, applets e plug-ins. Para o caso de estarem desabilitados ou de
não serem suportados pelo browser, forneça conteúdo
alternativo.

Apart from that it looks fine. I'll have somebody revise it and let you
know if anything comes up.

Cheers,
--
/\__ Christian Reis exists solely to answer kiko@async.com.br
\  / Senior Engineer, Async Software Development Inc.