Re: Authoring Tool Guidelins into Japanese

Hello Jun,

Many thanks for your translations.

They look okay, except for two points (in all three documents):

- The W3C icon is broken. Please set src="http://www.w3.org/Icons/w3c_home".
- Please say that the translation may contain errors, as requested in
   http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620.html#translate.

Many thanks in advance and kind regards,    Martin.