Re: Authoring Tool Guidelins into Japanese

From: Martin J. Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 14:11:24 +0900
To: Ishikawa Jun <ishikawa@u-shizuoka-ken.ac.jp>, w3c-translators@w3.org
Hello Jun,

Many thanks for your translations.

They look okay, except for two points (in all three documents):

- The W3C icon is broken. Please set src="http://www.w3.org/Icons/w3c_home".
- Please say that the translation may contain errors, as requested in
   http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620.html#translate.

Many thanks in advance and kind regards,    Martin.