Re: Please avoid frames,... (was: Re: Translation of XHTML 1.0 into Korean finishied

The modified pages have visitors option of 'without frame' and 'with frames'
in Korean at the top of the page.
This is because someone may want to read the translation as it is while
others read it, from time to time, referring to other related articles. The
'with frames' version comes with javascript, while 'without frame' has no
Javascript.

'No frame' pages has almost identical to the original except;
1) yellow color for translators note added, for example, in front of 'MIT,
INRIA, or Keio' to say '(English) MIT, (English) INRIA, or (English) Keio'
on order visitors not to confuse the link has been also translated.

2) a few stylesheet change
body basic font family in Korean font.
.trans{ color:f80; font-size:90%;} for translation remark.

3) explanation of not translatable portion
for example 'marked with SHOULD, MUST ...' to Korean proper wordings.
On page top says 'the yellow letters are translators remark, which are not
appear in the original document, and W3C recommend no frame view, and you
may choose no frame'.

This modification pull almost all back to the original state not only XHTML
but HTML 4, CSS1, CSS2.

At the top of the page, references of translations of HTML 4, CSS1, CSS2
remain.
The reason why I put these references here is because English unable persons
will not visit W3C and will never know whether there are such translations,
except those who linked from W3C pages.

Further, for the case when visitor can understand some English and wish
refer to original document, each page has link to the particular original
W3C document.

For HTML 4.01, almost same applied.
Previous, Next, ... at the added 'Original(W3C)' and in Table.
The reason to link each page to Original is for immediate references,
otherwise browse forward and backward would be necessary.
Javascript portion and frame element in No frame version have been removed.

'New' sign means new translation. I will remove, however, you wish.

In addition, visitors wish to break down CSS1 translation, which is quite
big file, into several documents to save download time especially for
telephone modem users.  Please let me have your idea.

Appreciate current links of HTML 4.0 and HTML 4.01
on http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/html4-updates/translations.

However, better be modified correctly as followings;
http://trio.co.kr/webrefer/html/cover.html for Korean translation HTML 4 (no
frame) and
http://trio.co.kr/webrefer/html40/cover.html for Korean translation HTML 4.0
(no frame) and
e-mail address mailto:webmaster/trio.co.kr

Best regards,
Taeho Lee

----- ¿øº» ¸Þ½ÃÁö -----
º¸³½ »ç¶÷: Martin J. Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
¹Þ´Â »ç¶÷: Taeho Lee <webmaster@trio.co.kr>
ÂüÁ¶: Taeho Lee <webmaster@trio.co.kr>; <w3c-translators@w3.org>
º¸³½ ³¯Â¥: 2000³â 3¿ù 21ÀÏ È­¿äÀÏ ¿ÀÈÄ 5:51
Á¦¸ñ: Re: Please avoid frames,... (was: Re: Translation of XHTML 1.0 into
Korean finishied