Re: Please avoid frames,... (was: Re: Translation of XHTML 1.0 into Korean finishied

I sent message that I have finished modification according to your points
mentioned on the previous translation of my xhtml into Korean.

There was, however, some networking problems on my hosting site.

This message is to cover if there was any problems to contact my site.

I am looking forward to help Korean web friend as soon as possible.

Thank You,
Best regards,
Taeho Lee