Translation XML into Estonian

From: by way of <Taavi.Valdlo@eik.ee>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 17:59:26 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Dear Sirs,

Let me introduce myself: my name is Taavi Valdlo and I am Secretary of
Estonian IT Standardization Technical Committee.

With Your kind permission we are intended to translate into Estonian
Extensible Markup Language (XML) 1.0 (W3C Recommendation).
Translation will be made by Uuno Vallner (uuno@rk.ee) by request of our
TC.
We will fulfil all statements of W3C's translation policy.
We plan to develop translation mainly electronically, possible also as
printed document through national standardization system.

Best regards,

Taavi Valdlo
Estonian Informatics Centre
tel: +372 693 8214