XHTML 1.0 Recommendation into Spanish

From: Juan L. Lara <jlara@kristina.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 09:02:00 +0100
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Hi,

the URI of the XHTML 1.0 Rec. translation in Spanish  I've made is:

 http://home.worldonline.es/jlgranad/xhtml/xhtml1.htm

 Now I'm studing the Working Drafts about modularization to follow their

 evolution. Is somebody interested in writing articles in spanish about
the HTML Activity Group and the way HTML-->XHTLM is evolving?

 Thanks,

 Juan.

       Juan L. Lara Ruiz-Granados
       email: jlara@kristina.com
       Area de Definición, Desarrollo e Implantación
       Kristina Internet Bussiness Solutions
       http://www.kristina.com