[Moderator Action] Chinese translation of standard documents

From: by way of <duany@pollux.usc.edu>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 10:43:46 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Dear Sir/Madam,
This is Jack from USC. I am a Ph.d student in Computer Science Dept.. here
in SC who are interested in XML technology. I think it is great idea to
introduce XML to the non-English speaking world. I found there are couple
of translation versions, but there is no Chinese version. I don't know if
you have already had a translation. If not, I am willing to work on the
translation so that we can make more people from China, HK and Taiwan be
aware and use of this advanced technology.
I am also interested in working on translating other standard documents to
Chinese under your permission.
Best

Yunjian (Jack) Duan
Ph.d Student