registration for a slovak/csech translation

From: elena paulova <paulova@multimania.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 09:49:19 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
            hello,

 i would like contribute to the efforts for a
 slovak/cshech translation in order to spread out
 the knowledge about the html programming and news
 in those countries.
 Please send me a mail if you are interested in this
 offer.
 i am ready to work on that topics as soon as you will
 give me the right to do it.

 i will then contact the other translator in order to avoid
 the overlap. I will work on both french/english actual text.

                                    Best Regards,

                                         Elena Paulova

ps : you could contact by email to
                     e_paulova@hotmail.com