Re: Especification CSS2 into Spanish finished

Hello Carlos,

Many thanks for all your work on translations. I have looked at it,
and have one request:

We are not very happy with the banner adds, but understand that
sometimes that may be unavoidable. However, we would like you
to make sure that it's clear that W3C is not related to these
adds or the products they advertize. So on
http://carlos-benavidez.com.ar/css2/cover.html, please put the
banner add into the white box that contains the information about
the translation. On the other pages, such as
http://carlos-benavidez.com.ar/css2/about.html,
probably the best idea is to create a box similar to the one
on the first page, and put the banner add and the comment about
the translation into it.

If you have any problems with this request, or any questions,
please feel free to contact me.

Regards,   Martin.

At 16:28 00/01/13 MST, carlos.benavidez@usa.net wrote:
> Hello:
> I have completed the spanish translation of the CSS2 Specification located at
> http://carlos-benavidez.com.ar.
> The translation is not yet revised, for what can end up having some small
> changes in next days.
> Regards, Carlos

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, World Wide Web Consortium
#-#-#  mailto:duerst@w3.org   http://www.w3.org