Re: SD2 - Structured Attributes

I sure can try.

Assuming alternative syntax proposals will be offered, I belive the issue
is a detail that should be added to the problem statement.

The syntax that differentiates between contents and attributes
-should/should not- (choose 1) be inherited by children elements.

eg are these equivalent?

<head>
</head>

<head xml-att="true">