Re: (draft) SOTD for Sept 5th RDFCore WDs

I18N issue draft SOTD for concepts:
[[
A notable change
since the Last Call publication is the simplification
of typed literals to exclude language tags.
The Working Group particularly seeks feedback on the
impact of this change on the datatype
rdf:XMLLiteral.
]]

I would suggest that the syntax SOTD should highlight that
For a property element with rdf:parseType="Literal"
an xml:lang attribute on  it or one of its ancestors
is ignored.

Jeremy