Re: (draft) SOTD for Sept 5th RDFCore WDs

Dan, all--

The pubrules checker complains if the SOTD doesn't including the
following boilerplate (apparently literally this text, based on my
experience with the new Primer):

"Publication as a Working Draft does not imply endorsement by the W3C
Membership. This is a draft document and may be updated, replaced or
obsoleted by other documents at any time. It is inappropriate to cite
this document as other than work in progress. "

--Frank