Re: RDFCore 24 Oct 2003 call CANCELLED Re: Call for agenda items - possible cancellation of this weeks telecon

At 12:13 23/10/03 -0400, Dan Brickley wrote:
>Hearing no proposals for a use for the time, and with JanG and Dave at
>least cheering in the wings, I hereby cancel friday's RDFCore WG
>telecon. Please spend the time in quiet contemplation of semweb logic
>layering and/or start your weekends early...

Me, I welcome the extra time, which I plan to use getting the initial test
cases running for my framework for incorporating datatypes into an RDF
inference process.  I'm nearly there!

#g

Graham Klyne
For email: