RDFCore 24 Oct 2003 call CANCELLED Re: Call for agenda items - possible cancellation of this weeks telecon

* Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com> [2003-10-22 16:48+0100]

> Dan Brickley wrote:
> >* Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com> [2003-10-22 15:11+0100]
> >
> >>This is the usual weekly call for agenda items.
> >>
> >>We don't seem to have much incoming comment to deal with.  I don't have
> >>other agenda items to table myself, so I'm considering cancelling but do
> >>send in suggestions if there are things you wish to discuss.
> >

> >I'd support cancelling, or having WG members make informal use of the
> >telecon time. Am since monday back in Bristol (though still on west
> >coast timezone it seems), and would be free to chair friday's call if
> >topics appear. Let's see if topics emerge by midday UK time thurs, if
> >not then cancel or use the slot for 'bar talk'.
>
> Cool. I'll leave in your hands.

Hearing no proposals for a use for the time, and with JanG and Dave at
least cheering in the wings, I hereby cancel friday's RDFCore WG
telecon. Please spend the time in quiet contemplation of semweb logic
layering and/or start your weekends early...

cheers,

Dan