Re: Proposed response for timbl-02 (reification semantics) (V2)

Graham,

this looks good to me, except we don't have a reference to the
decision.  Suggest modify the second para to:

[[

Having considered your comment about changing the semantics of reification,
and subsequent suggestions to remove reification altogether [2] the RDFCore
WG has resolved

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Apr/0128.html

not to accept this comment.  (This response does not address the bagId
question you raised, which is being dealt with in a separate response.)

]]

and with that change its ready to go.

Brian