Re: Issue #rdf-containers-otherapproaches

At 13:38 18/09/2002 +0100, Graham Klyne wrote:
>Brian,
>
>http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdf-containers-otherapproaches
>
>Since this issue was closed as "this issue is out of scope for this WG" I
>note that we have since decided to include a list facility along the lines
>suggested:
>
>http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-seq-representation
>
>Should first issue resolution be updated?

I've been thinking not.  We decided to include support for a
daml:collection like list structure.  The question of alternative designs
for contains is more general.  A future WG may consider this more general
question and conclude that with parseType="Collection" no more is needed,
or they may conclude otherwise.  That just seems like territory we have
decided not to consider and in the interests of getting done I'm inclined
to leave it that way.

Thoughts?