Re: Datatyping - abstract syntax - test case

[Patrick Stickler, Nokia/Finland, (+358 50) 483 9453, patrick.stickler@nokia.com]

----- Original Message -----
From: "ext Jeremy Carroll" <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
To: ""Patrick Stickler" <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>" <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>; <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Sent: 12 September, 2002 20:42
Subject: RE: Datatyping - abstract syntax - test case

> > Sure, but you and Patrick might like to get on the phone and sort out
> > precisely where you have an issue.
>
> I am of the view this is a minor disagreement, where both sides have a case.

Well...  ;-)

I actually think it is something touching on very foundational
principles, which is why I can't seem to shut myself up (and
I *am* trying ;-) but I'm very happy to talk about it in real
time.

> Hence best resolved by a straw poll or something like that.

Probably. Yes.

> Patrick you could try phoning me before the telecon tomorrow (also in the
> morning).
>
> I am now in Pisa at:
> +39 050 315 2032

OK. I'll try to ring you about 45 minutes prior to the telecon. Let
me know if that's not OK.

Patrick