Re: Proposals for changes to current datatyping spec

At 13:15 05/09/2002 +0300, Patrick Stickler wrote:

[...]

>Of course, that presumes we *are* modelling them as contextual
>names, which of course is the crux of the whole untidy/tidy debate,
>whether inline literals are global names or contextual names...

Please can we focus on getting the part 1 datatypes stuff moving forward
and come back to tidyness issues later.  I'm hoping to keep part 1 moving
rapidly and am concerned about it getting distracted by a return to the
tidy/untidy debate.

Mother henish'ly