Re: RDF Concepts and Abstract Data Model - Review Copy

Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> As actioned yesterday I have prepared a new version of this WD for review by
> next Friday, when, hopefully, we will agree to publish.
>
> The new copy is dated 26 October and can be found at:
>
> http://sealpc09.cnuce.cnr.it/jeremy/RDF-concepts/2002-10-26/rdf-concepts.html
>
> For those of you who have already studied the 25 October draft, the following
> version shows non-trivial differences.
>
> http://sealpc09.cnuce.cnr.it/jeremy/RDF-concepts/2002-10-26/rdf-concepts-marked-up.html
>
> Please try and avoid confusing these two drafts.

Jeremy--

I'm having trouble parsing the above.  Which of the above two URLs
points to the version we should be looking at as containing the latest
stuff?  And which two drafts are we to avoid confusing, the ones pointed
to by the two URLs you've given above, or one of them vs. the 25 October
draft?

--Frank

-