Re: Minutes: telecon 11th October 2002

I believe what we "officially" decided about item 12 was that it would
be considered as a comment directed to the Concepts document (and hence
to be considered by the Editors) rather than continuing to be an item of
WG business.  <semiSeriousThreat>If all we've decided is that its sell
by date is passed, or some such administrivia, in order to ignore it,
I'll be happy to provide a "fresh" version by raising it
again.</semiSeriousThreat>

--Frank

snip