Re: possible untidy route

This either seems non-monotonic, or suggests two types of entailments
which may provide different answers to the same question.

I.e., if we have at first

   Jenny age "10" .
   Movie title "10" .

and that entails

   Jenny age _:x .
   Movie title _:x .

but then later add property based datatyping assertions

   age rdfs:range xsd:integer .
   title rdfs:range xsd:string .

then either the above entailment no longer holds, which is
non-monotonic, or else we have both a yes and no answer to
the entailment depending on whether we are performing a
lexical or value based comparison -- i.e. Jenny's age both
is the same as and is not the same as the Movie's title.

To quote Aaron, "Here be dragons..."

Patrick

[Patrick Stickler, Nokia/Finland, (+358 40) 801 9690, patrick.stickler@nokia.com]