Re: Datatype test cases/ datatype entailment/ datatype support.

At 06:50 PM 11/22/02 +0100, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

>Are the test cases primarily, tests for implementors; or are they primarily
>tests about our language.

There were some words in Concepts that tried to address this in the case of
entailments:
   http://www.ninebynine.org/wip/RDF-concepts/2002-11-05/rdf-concepts.html#section-Entailment

I see this is not in the latest working version.  Probably that's
fine;  just pointing out.  Are the words any use for the test case draft?

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>