Re: rdf:value ??

I got that from:

http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns
	<Property ID="value"
	  s:comment="Identifies the principal value (usually a string) of a
		property when the property value is a structured resource" />

For lack of a better definition, I took the one at the RDF namespace URI.

I believe rdf:value is fairly widely used, as something along the lines of
'a stringy represention of something'.

Are there any better defintions on the table?

Dan