Re: response to Brian's rdfs review

On Sat, 9 Nov 2002, Brian McBride wrote:
> I think it could go with the table not being updated.

I want to make sure the RDF/XML content is accurate. Since this also
appears in Appendix B, more work is needed and we may as well regen the
table. But getting the RDF/XML right is the main thing, since I will also
be updating the live RDFS namespace and I don't really want to get that
wrong.

> This is in better shape than I thought.  I'm back online for a few
> hours.  How can I help.
>
> I had trouble with CVS this morning, but it seems ok now.

Re help, getting the references to our other specs in shape would be good.

After that, getting the rdfs:label and rdfs:comment for each of the new
things is the next step. There is candidate text in the prose I added to
RDFS (in the bit after the big table) but probably needs tweaking a
little. Help with that (ie. drafting chunks of rdf/xml to add) would be
much appreciated.

cheers,

dan