RE: xmlbase error1

On Wed, 2002-03-13 at 07:04, Jeremy Carroll wrote:
[...]
> Yes your right. I am convinced. I will switch error1 to positive.

Good; this is the conclusion Larry and I came to[Cannes] on the
basis of:

  "5.2. Resolving Relative References to Absolute Form

   [...]

   Note
   that only the scheme component is required to be present in the base
   URI; the other components may be empty or undefined."

	-- http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2396.txt

[Cannes]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20020225-f2f/irclog-2002-02-26.html#T09-02-40