Re: new semantics initiative

This is not just a single namespace. It is a space of namespaces. So,
some terms from owl  will be in it. As will some terms from daml-s and
so on. Any term inroduced by any future language to deal with logical
machinery (e.g., log:implies by cwm/euler), should be designatable as
going into this namspace so that RDF doesn't think its a simple triple.

guha