Re: new semantics initiative drafts

We should probably expand on it ...

Imagine the following : OWL defines one model theory. RDF defines a
completely different
one. DAML-S defines a third completely different one and so on.

 A particular KB, mixes vocabulary and axioms from all of these
languages, i.e., involves
rdfs:subPropertyOf, owl:xyz, damls:abc and so on. Now, which model
theory should we
be using to determine what is a valid entailment? Not clear.

 This is what we meant by that statement.

guha