Re: weekly call for agenda items

Thinking about telecon *and* f2f:

My feeling about the upcoming f2f is that we should try and focus on
decisions needed to close down the current WG...  might it be useful to try
and identify and prioritize agenda (for telecon and f2f) to that end?

And would it make sense to use some telecon time to try and line up some
agenda for the f2f that would move us toward closure?

(I'm thinking that if we can truly resolve most of the details by end of
f2f, any remaining energy can be focused on working out the (hopefully)
very few issues that remain.)

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>