Re: Test Cases WD review

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> Points:
>
> 1: There should be three miscellaneous tests
>
> rdfms-nested-bagIDs/test010 thru 12
>
> not six parser tests.
>
> Every parser will fail one of 10=>10a or 10=>10b.

Correct; that's noted in the descriptions of those tests. I'm unsure
what to do here - since these tests are, in a large part, for human
consumption, this seemed better than any kind of disjunctive encoding in
the manifest (I preferred to keep it simple in this case).

I'd rather keep these as is with the note, in the first instance (and
await other comments).

perl -e 's?ck?t??print:perl==pants if $_="Just Another Perl Hacker\n"'