Re: addressing requirements around daml:collection (rdfms-seq-representation)

On Fri, 2002-04-19 at 20:56, Pat Hayes wrote:
[...]
> >hm... what ever became of "ACTION: 2002-02-15#4 PatH: Send a few
> >paragraphs to the list to address this" --
> >http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Feb/0476
> >that action isn't mentioned in the next week's minutes.
>
> God, I HATE looking through old minutes. Hmmm, I had totally
> forgotten that, I confess. And at this date I have no idea what I was
> going to say about it. I think it was just going to be a kind of
> elementary observation that there is no natural way to define 'rest'
> in an ordinal representation without doing arithmetic.  Nothing deep,
> Im sure.

Very well.

My thinking on action items is: if nobody else
in the group remembered it in the next meeting (or two or three)
then it must not have been all that important; i.e. my
'what ever became..' question is somewhat rhetorical.
The action item was implicitly withdrawn.

> Pat
>
> PS in that same minutes I found this, BTW. So why are we still
> talking about it??
>
> 19: Issue rdf-containers-otherapproaches
> The design of the RDF Model collection classes exhibit various
> awkward features. Might these be augmented with a 'better' design?
>
> Propose:
>
>    o   the WG resolves this issue is out of scope for this WG
>        but places the issue on the list of to be considered by a
>        future WG.
>
> See:
>    http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdf-containers-otherapproaches
>
> APPROVED

Well, there's a nearby issue, rdfms-seq-representation that,
for some reason, is still open. I'm not sure if that's on