best way to write triples (was RE: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2002-04-19)

What we've actually used is N-triples + (informal) namespaces.

I think an introduction to such an informal notation in the primer, in which
we identify all the namespaces used anywhere in any of the documents would
be OK. ANd then all the documents that want to use the notation. MT is
special because it needs mathematical variables but that's cool, I think the
current text is aimed at a mathematical audience (e.g. starting from section
0) and is clear for such an audience.

e.g.

[[[
In the RDF recommendations examples are often written down in an informal
triples notation. This is related to the N-triples notation used in the test
cases but uses abbreviated namespaces, as in XML qnames, rather than full
URIrefs.
For example, the n-triple:

<http://example.org/#foo> <http://www.w3.org/-the-rdf-url#type>
<http:the-rdfs-url#Property> .

is informally written as:

<eg:foo> <rdf:type> <rdfs:Property> .

Other namespace abbreviations used in the examples are:
  rdfd
  dc
]]]

and similarly in the MT Pat could extend this informal notation with
variables.

Informal != unclear.

Jeremy