Re: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2002-04-19

On 2002-04-18 22:38, "ext bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com" <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com> wrote:

> 11: How to represent triples in documents.
> Propose that triples should be represented using correct n-triples.
>

> See:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Apr/0251.html

I wouldn't want to see n-triples in the general examples. In the MT
section(s) they are more concise than XML, but I've been thinking that,
if n-triples are not normative, then we shouldn't have them in any
normative sections.

Thus, we should use only RDF/XML and graphic representations in the
normative sections of all specifications.