tools (was Re: rdfs-constraining-containers, rdfs-container-membership-superProperty)

At 06:19 PM 4/11/2002 +0100, Dave Beckett wrote:
> > Oh yes, I'd love to know; can we use svg yet?
>
>We already do:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-syntax-grammar/figure1.svg
>   http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-syntax-grammar/figure2.svg
>
>and with embedded rdf/xml too :)

The original diagrams (png, gif, svg) that are in the rdf syntax and primer
documents were made via IsaViz http://www.w3.org/2001/11/IsaViz/

[[
IsaViz - A Visual Authoring Tool for RDF Announced : 2002-03-20, W3C's
Semantic Web Advanced Development initiative announces the release of
IsaViz, a visual environment for browsing and authoring RDF models
represented as graphs. Developed by Emmanuel Pietriga of W3C and Xerox
Research Centre Europe, IsaViz is based on the Xerox Visual Transformation
Machine, Hewlett-Packard's Jena, Graphviz from AT&T Research, and Apache's
Xerces.
]] - http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/news#x20020320a

I found this tool to be very helpful for creating such diagrams.

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/