Re: rdfs-no-cycles-in-subClassOf [was: Current Action List ...]

Agreed.  In particular, the test case adds some important information
beyond the literal wording of the motion I proposed.  Consider the
motion amended to say something like "to resolve issue
rdfs-no-cycles-in-subClassOf by allowing cycles of subClassOf
properties, with the meaning of a cycle of subClassOf properties being
an assertion that the classes involved have the same members."

--Frank