Zip files of test cases

Jeremy,

You wrote:

-------------

Brian:
 > I guess this sort of test case does not fit the "here's the RDF/XML, this
 > is what it means in n-triples" pattern very well

In testing ARP I work through a zip file finding all pairs of RDF and NT
and check they are the same.
I noticed that this test case still supports that.

I think it is important that someone wishing to run automated tests off
the test cases should be able to, without having to code in lots of
specific filenames.

I note that the zip file version is more useful than the web version for
automated testing, since it is fairly hard to automatically work through
all the files in a web directory.

Your noting is noted.  Did you have a specific suggestion in mind?