Process for addressing external comments [Was:Re: RDFCore WG minutes for the Telecon 2001-09-14]

On Fri, Sep 14, 2001 at 10:20:40AM -0700, Stephen Petschulat/CanWest/IBM wrote:
> RDFCore WG minutes for the telecon 2001-09-14
>
> 7: Responding to WD feedback
> goal:  agree a process for responding to WD feedback.
>
> See:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Sep/0150.html
>
> ACTION: 2001-09-14#3 Brian to produce a style guide for including issues in
> docs.
>
> Brian: responsibility of doc editors to respond to feedback. ok?
> Everyone was ok with this.
> Agreed to sort out the details of this and other post document procedures
> on the mailing list.

When there are comments/questions/issues/etc. with specific
test cases, I think the original author of the test case
(or the last person who significantly changed the test case),
should be responsible for ressponding to the comment.

For example, who ever created:

 http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdfms-empty-property-elements/test011.rdf
 http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdfms-empty-property-elements/test012.rdf

Should address the comment: