Re: SYNTAX: Lexical-Functional Grammar approach

Interesting approach, but I haven't yet fully grasped what's going on.  I
(too) have problems with the math symbols -- is there any chance of posting
a PDF or postscript?

Also, I think there may be some overlap with some ideas that Sandro Hawke
has been looking at, which he calls "Blindfold Grammars"

<Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com>