Re: RDFS spec: range/domain wordsmithing -- help needed

It seems to me that you're trying to say something like:
[[[
'rdfs:domain' and 'rdfs:range' is applied to an rdf:Property to state
additional information about the subject and object of any [statement]
containing that property.  Specifically, 'rdfs:domain' indicates a class of
which any such subject is an instance, and 'rdfs:range' indicates a class
of which any such object is an instance.
]]]

(For [statement], replace appropriate terminology from outcome of recent
discussions.)

<Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com>