Re: I18N (was: Closing rdfms-difference-between-ID-and-about)

Martin Duerst scripsit:
> At 11:51 01/10/19 -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:
> >Jeremy Carroll wrote:
> > >
> > > Mark Davis:
> > > reversible.
>
> It's totally independent of that. Because % isn't escaped,
> a %25 is also not unescaped.

Furthermore, we do not want a %2F, which is a non-delimiting slash,
changed into %252F, which would be three characters at the server.

--
John Cowan           http://www.ccil.org/~cowan              cowan@ccil.org
Please leave your values        |       Check your assumptions.  In fact,