Re: Resolution of: #rdfms-identity-anon-resources

Brian McBride wrote:

> There seem to be no responses to Graham's proposed resolution text, and I assume
> therefore no dissent.  This will be on Friday's telecon agenda.

I agree with it, but I'm not quite sure how it relates to our
deliverables. Is it already reflected in the model theory
or one of the other drafts? Are you suggesting that this
text goes in the model theory spec?

Do we have test cases?

The meeting records are a means to an end, not
an end in themselves.

Rather than elaborate proposals like this, I'd rather see
agenda items like:

	PROPOSED: that section 4.3 of the 13 Sep syntax draft,
	along with test cases X, Y, and Z,
	adequately addresses issue BLORTZ.