Re: ConstraintProperty/ConstrainResource: good riddance

>Last summer, when I was working on XHTML->RDF stuff (via XSLT),
>I wrote up the RDF/RDFS vocabularies in this style:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/2000/07/hs78/rdf-ms
>

>along the way I wrote:
>
>   ConstraintProperty
>
>   "Properties used to express RDF Schema constraints."
>   @@what does that mean?
>
>   ConstraintResource
>
>   "Resources used to express RDF Schema constraints."
>   @@what does that mean?
>
>and somebody... I think RalphS... suggested that they
>were put into RDF Schema at my request... some sort
>of forward-compatibility measure.
>
>Well, if I did request them, I have forgotten why
>and I'm sorry I ever did request them. I have no
>idea why they are taking up space in the RDFS spec.
>
>Please let's get rid of them.

I'd be delighted to, they only clutter up the spec and the MT.  Is
this an issue???

Pat

IHMC					(850)434 8903   home
40 South Alcaniz St.			(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola,  FL 32501			(850)202 4440   fax
phayes@ai.uwf.edu
http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/~phayes