Re: #rdfms-xmllang

FYI, the following can be found in section 6 of M&S:

  The xml:lang attribute may be used as defined by [XML] to associate a
  language with the property value. There is no specific data model
  representation for xml:lang (i.e., it adds no triples to the data model);
  the language of a literal is considered by RDF to be a part of the literal.
  An application may ignore language tagging of a string. All RDF applications
  must specify whether or not language tagging in literals is significant;
  that is, whether or not language is considered when performing string
  matching or other processing.

at

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2001Jun/att-0021/00-part#221

Brian